MARCH 17, 2012

Sorry i've been a little behind in keeping up with my blog. So to catch everyone up on what's been happening in the Bowen household.

I recently reached a very rough milestone in my life, on March 15th I turned 30! Nothing says your getting old like the number 30. I really had a tough time with it and i'm still in denial about it but nothing I can do to stop time so it is what it is.

On another note to brighten up my day on my Birthday I decided to get an early peak at the gender of our new bundle of joy. So I had an appointment at a Ultrasound Imaging place in Charlotte at 12:30pm. Dana and I met for lunch and headed to my appointment. When we got to the room it didn't even seem like the ultrasound tech had been waving the wand around on my belly for no more than a minute before she says "Well I think I already see what your having" and my instant thought at that moment was well there must be something poking out for her to see that fast, but we proceeded to check the face, body and overall growth of our baby. Which everything looked healthy and where it should be at this stage. So then we get to the good stuff, we are now looking for the goods. By this time Baby is being a little shy and keeping it's legs together and ankles crossed so we jiggled it around a bit and eventually Baby said "Fine if you want to see it that bad....HERE YOU GO!!!" So as my husband would say he saw 2 beans and a frank...LOL. We are having another little BOY!!! All the while I could not help but think to myself how much I really wanted a baby girl. Although I know I am much more prepared for another boy than I am a girl since I saved all of Kage's stuff.  But GOD knew I only wanted two kids and it was his plan for me to have two handsome boys, so I feel blessed and proud to be a momma of two boys.

 Just to clarify the ultrasound technician informed me that boy have a turtle (see the shell and the head sticking out where the arrow is???) and girls have hamburgers. I thought that analogy was weird but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment