MAY 9, 2012

I really don't have any excuses other than i'm lazy and i'm not a big blogger so keeping you up to date or lack there of is my fault. SORRY :) So since my last post we came up with a name CHANNING RAYNE so i'm excited about that. My goal was to know both boy and girl names before finding out the sex but my hubby wasn't agreeing with me much on the boy names I likes to Channing it is.

I'm definitely feeling pregnant now. The belly is getting in the way and good gravy could I make anymore trips to the restroom to pee. Geez! It's ok though all for a good cause. No real cravings just trying to eat as healthy as possible. Luckily I am still heartburn and acid reflux free for the time being. Kage was a different story but i'm not complaining at all. :)

I have pretty much taken care of all the necessities I will need for the nursery, crib, changing table, decor, painting and my wonderful grandmother is making me a custom crib bumper that I can't wait to see when it's finished. Here is a few simi finished nursery photos:
 The theme is Teal/White/Gray. I have a few wall decals to put up. There will be a decal over his crib that will have his name and one over the changing table that is a quote. "ONLY YOU KNOW THE SOUND OF MY LOVE FOR ONLY YOU FELT MY HEART BEAT FROM INSIDE" I will post the finished nursery pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment