June 18, 2012

So once again i've been a slacker. I know, I know. I've just been so busy! :)

So to update you on where we are. I'm now 29 weeks 1 day, only 10 weeks left. I'm so excited to be counting down in single digits after this week. This pregnancy sure has flown by. With Kage I felt like I was pregnant for 2 years. LOL! I was just miserable with him. Channing has definitely been much easier on me which I hope it a sign that he's going to be a mommies boy :)

Since my last post we had some changes to the nursery, well actually the house. We had new carpet put in which made a dramatic difference to the nursery.



My grandmother also finished Channing's custom crib bumper which I LOVE! It's a plush white dot with dark grey trim.


As for my doctor visits I was just seen on June 13th and did my glucose test and blood work. Praying that I don't receive a phone call this week. If I do I will have to go back for a 3 hour glucose test, but i'm hopeful that I passed. I'm on a every 2 week schedule now so i'll be back on June 27th in hopes I will be able to schedule Channing's birthday. I'm going to push for August 26th or 27th in hopes that the doctor I choose will be able on the schedule that day. I still haven't made that choice yet because my original pick Dr. Campbell who delivered Kage is being deployed so he won't be here for Channing's arrival. Fooie! I have a few in mind so I'm hoping I can at least narrow it down to 2 doctors hoping one will be able to deliver Channing.

No comments:

Post a Comment